Cryo Bath (CB 100)
- Uniform and optimum thawing
- Accurate temperature maintenance.
- Compartmentalized tray to keep the bags upright, thus preventing contamination
- Easy transportability.
|Input power supply||:||230 +/- 10% V,50Hz,6A single phase AC|
|Operating temperature||:||3.7 ºC to 4.3ºC|
|Programmable temperature range of
|:||3ºC to 56ºC|
|Timer setting range||:||0-4 hrs|
|Alarms||:||High temperature(audible & visual), Low temperature (audible & visual)Timer end (audible & visual)|
|Display||:||4 x7 segment LED (Red)|
|Temp. controller||:||Microprocessor based digital controller|
|Capacity ( in terms of bags)||:||12 regular fresh frozen plasma filled bags|
|Time taken for one process||:||2 hours for plasma bags stored at -40ºC|
|Tray||:||Stainless steel, removable tray of 4 x 3 configuration, individual compartments for holding plasma bags|
|Voltage stabilizer||:||2KVA external stabilizer ( Optional)|
|Mechanism for thawing||:||Pumping mechanism by high capacity imported pump and maintenance of temperature by heater & compressor. Cooling coils are routed in a way to transfer maximum cooling. Filter near water inlet inside tank prevents clogging and movement of dust into the pump|
|External dimensions (W x D x H ) mm||:||850 x 475 x 795(with castor wheel)|
|Inner tank||:||Stainless steel|
|Castor wheels||:||Lockable type – 2 nos; Non-lockable type – 2 nos.|
|Temperature sensing method||:||Sealed sensor dipped directly in the water.|
|Approx. weight (Kg.)||:||80 kg|
|Manufacturing standard||:||ISO 9001: 2008, EN ISO 13485 : 2012|
|Standards & approval||:||CE , EURoHS|
- Integrated system – A compressor,heater and pumping system ensures temperature maintenance at set point.
- Uniform and optimum thawing – A high capacity pump facilitates the optimum and uniform thawing of plasma.
- Competitive bag capacity – The capacity of 12 plasma bags in one cycle makes the cryo bath suitable for large blood banks.
- Maintaining accurate temperature – A microprocessor-based controller allows for the precise monitor and control of temperature at 4ºC.
- Prevents contamination – A tray with individual compartments ensures that the ports of bags are kept above water level during the procedure.
- Easy to transport – Mounted on four castor wheels.