- Safety and comfort to the donor and the Phlebotomist.
- Capability to adjust donor position to handle vasovagal attack if happens during blood transfusion.
- Designed to meet all the safety aspects of EN 60601-1. Protects against electrical shock hazards, fire hazards, mechanical hazards, electro magnetic interference, etc
|Power source||:||230 +/- 10% VAC, 50Hz, Single Phase|
|Lifting capacity||:||135 Kg|
|Classification||:||Protection against electrical shock Class I|
|Power consumption||:||Operating: 100W(Max)
Stand by: 5W
|Movement / Position||:||Any intermediate position between sitting position and vasovagal attack position|
|Movement actuation||:||DC Motor and Torque multiplier|
|Initiation of motor movement||:||By operating the rocker switch|
|Arm rests||:||Both swivellable and lift/height adjustable|
|Upholstery||:||Soft moulded upholstery of 2.5 inch thickness|
|Maneuverability||:||Provided with lockable castor wheels|
|Accessories||:||BCM tray, BP apparatus tray, tray for accessories and telescopic IV Stand|
|Dimensions||:||Length of seat : 100 +/-2cm
Length of back rest : 90 +/-2cm
Width : 67 +/-2cm
Length of arm rest : 60 +/-1cm
Width of arm rest : 15 +/-1cm
Maximum height of leg rest : 81+/-2cm
Height of seat : 52 +/- 2cm
Vasovagal attack position height:67+/-2cm
Max. height of back rest : 111 +/-2cm
|Interface||:||For connecting BCM|
|Fuse||:||250V, 1A, 5x20mm, Type T|
|Ingress of water||:||IPX0|
|Standards & approvals||:||CE mark, EURoHS|
|Manufacturing standard||:||ISO 9001: 2008, EN ISO 13485 : 2012|
|Warning||:||Replace fuses with specified type & rating|
- Designed to meet all the safety aspects of EN 60601-1. Protects against electrical shock hazards, fire hazards, mechanical hazards, electro magnetic interference, etc.
- Ensures safety and comfort to the donor and the Phlebotomist.
- The special design of the cushion couch helps in reducing the chances of the vasavagal attack by reducing blood pooling in the lower limbs. In the instance a vasovagal attack does occur, the donor’s position can be quickly changed from ‘Head high-foot low’ to ‘Head low-foot high’ position by operating a simple switch
- The noise-free operation ensures donor comfort.
- The trays are used for placing the Blood Collection Monitor, BP apparatus and other accessories. A simple and easy mechanism shifts the accessory trays from a left-hand position to a right-hand position or vice-versa dependingupon the bleeding hand.
- An interface to BCM is provided, removing the need for separate power source.
- Easy maneuverability of the donor station with a locking provision for castor wheels.
- High donor comfort is provided with easy adjustment of swivel seat height and a quick fold arm-rest feature.