Plasma Bath (PB 100)
Plasma Bath (PB 100) provides the optimum thawing mechanism for plasma, with a capacity of up to 12 plasma bags in one thawing cycle.
- Optimum thawing mechanism for plasma
- High yield of quality plasma
- Multiple usage-Alternate use in laboratories as water bath and in component separation rooms for the thawing of plasma
- Compartmentalized tray to keep the bags upright, thus preventing contamination.
- Compact table-top design saves space
|Input power supply||:||230 +/-10%V 50Hz, 5A single phase AC|
|Tray||:||Table top type with top opening|
|Programmable temp. range||:||37ºC to 56ºC|
|Display||:||4×7 segment LED (Red)|
|Temp. controller||:||Microprocessor based digital controller|
|Capacity ( in terms of bags)||:||12 regular plasma filled bags|
|Ext. dimensions ( L x W x H )||:||701mm x 390mm x 372mm|
|Tray||:||Removable trays made of SS304 stainless steel rods for holding 12 plasma bags|
|Thawing system||:||Having a deep thawing chamber with water maintained at +37ºC with pumping mechanism and inline heating system to ensure uniform thawing.Filter near water inlet inside tank prevents clogging and movement of dust into the pump|
|Inner tank||:||Stainless steel|
|Temperature sensing method||:||Sealed sensor dipped directly in the water|
|Approx. weight (Kg.)||:||35kg|
|Manufacturing standard||:||ISO 9001: 2008 , EN ISO 13485 : 2012|
|Standards & approvals||:||CE mark, EURoHS|
- Uniform and optimum thawing – A high-capacity pump ensures a streamlined flow to facilitate an optimum and uniform thawing of plasma.
- Large bag capacity – Up to 12 plasma bags can be thawed in one cycle, which allows for bulk demands even in emergency situations.
- Multiple usage – Can be used in laboratories as a water bath and in component separation rooms for the thawing of plasma.
- Prevents contamination – A tray with individual compartments ensures that the ports of bags are kept above the water level during the procedure.
- Saving space – The compact table top plasma bath saves space.