Terumo Sterile Connecting Device
Terumo Sterile Connecting Device(TSCD-II) accomplishes quick and safe tubing connections that maintain a functionally closed system. It provides a new level of speed and assurance of quality, regardless of whether wet or dry tubing is to be connected.
- Sterile welding of PVC tubes based on Terumo’s proprietary wafer technology
- Suitable for all types of connections, such as dry-dry, wet-dry or wet-wet connections.
- Sterile welding of bags with shorter tube length.
- Robust clamp mechanism ensures efficiency and ease of use.
- Avoidance of cross-contact or contamination because each wafer is discarded after single use
- Data processing system
- Mobility: its lightweight, compact size and pop-up handle makes it easy-to-carry
- Application in component pooling, leukoreduction, aphaeresis and collection set modification, quality control sampling, stem cell processing, cell washing, cell freezing, and component aliquoting.
|Name of product||:||ME-TACE2|
|Product code||:||ME-SC203AH (Europe)|
|Tubing materia||:||Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)|
|Tubing sizes||:||O.D.: 3.9 – 4.5 mm
I.D.: 2.9 – 3.1 mm
|Wafer||:||TSCD wafer / Product code: SC*W017|
|Operating conditions||:||Ambient temperature: 10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F)
Relative humidity: 10% to 80%, non-condensing
Maximum altitude: 2,000 m (6,562 ft.)
|Storage conditions||:||Ambient temperature: –10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
Relative humidity: 10% to 95%, non-condensing
|Power supply||:||AC 100V to 240V±10%, 50/60 Hz|
|External dimensions||:||224 (W) x 177 (H) x 342 (D) mm|
||:||Approx. 6.5 kg (14.33 lbs.)|
|Accessories with TSCD-II
||:||AC power cable, bag supports, fuses (250V/4.0A), cassette of TSCD wafers,
replacement air filter and operating instructions
|Communication ports||:||RS-232 for TSCD IS (TSCD Information System) and bar code reader
2 RS-485 for TSCD IS (for E.U. only)