- RF technology to deliver wide, reliable, snap-apart hermetic seals of the most exceptional quality
- Hermetic sealing, which minimizes haemolysis of blood
- Compatibile with tubes of various manufacturers
- Splash guard providing protection against blood splashes
- Easy separation of the tube segments after sealing
- High quality — Made of imported CE and UL marked components.
- Assured performance: Tested for over 2 million continuous seals
- A design that meets all international safety requirements of EN61010-1 It ensures safety against electrical shock hazards, fire hazards, mechanical hazards, electro magnetic interference, etc.
|Installation category||:||Category ll|
|RF output power (Effective)||:||20W|
|Indications||:||Cover open (yellow), Power (Green), Ready (Green), Seal (Red)|
|RF output frequency||:||40.68 MHz|
|Maximum diameter of the tube that
can be sealed
|Dimension in mm (W x D x H)||:||155 x 330 x 160|
|Power consumption||:||Operating – 170 W
Standby – 20W
|Fuse||:||250V, 3.15A Type T, Slow blow|
|Standards & Approvals||:||CE , C Tick , China RoHS, EURoHS|
|Manufacturing standard||:||ISO 9001: 2008 , EN ISO 13485 : 2012|
- Radio frequency sealing – The radio frequency waves generated by an optimally designed RF oscillator guarantee exceptional seal quality No risk of haemolysis of blood in the tube segments as the radio frequency sealing heats only the tube and not the blood inside.
- The RF signal is applied only after the tube is fully squeezed.
- There is easy separation of the tube segments after sealing.
- The shape of the electrode ensures a consistent performance of the seals
- There is no risk of contamination as a hermetic seal is produced.
- The Sealer comes equipped with imported SMPS to withstand wide input voltage fluctuations, which ensures that the performance of equipment remains constant irrespective of the input voltage, ensuring a consistent seal quality.
- No warm up time is required.