Imuguard III RC & PL Filters
Leukocyte removal filter helps to prevent WBC-associated transfusion reactions by removing leukocytes in the blood components. Leukocyte contamination during blood transfusion can cause many adverse effects such as Febrile Non-Hemolytic Transfusion Reaction, transmission of cell associated infectious agents, alloimmunisation, platelet refractoriness, and immuno-suppression.
- Quality components during filtration with highly biocompatible polyurethane filter material.
- Efficient leukocyte removal of red cell and platelets. Residual leukocyte content less than 5 x 106
- Efficient recovery of cellular components
- Semi-transparent Filter Housing: Easy checking of filtration status
- Low Dependency on Storage Temperature